There weren’t too many injuries the Seattle Seahawks

liny195

Post by liny195 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:58 am

suffered in their 27-24 win over the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Phil-Haynes-Jersey , but both affected the secondary, and one is a season-ending injury that we certainly didn’t know about two days ago.Pete Carroll confirmed at Tuesday’s press conference that safety Delano Hill has a crack in his hip, which is going to send him straight to IR.As a result, WR Malik Turner is going to be re-signed from the practice squad and promoted to the 53-man roster. Hill certainly didn’t inspire much confidence in his rookie season or through this year’s preseason Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , but he appeared to be much improved with his increased regular season snaps, and he started the last two games alongside Bradley McDougald, as starting FS Tedric Thompson recovered from a chest injury.Thompson is on track to return this Saturday in Seattle’s wild card playoff game against the Dallas Cowboys, so the McDougald-Thompson duo we’ve seen much of the season will return http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Cody-Barton-Jersey , but losing Hill suddenly feels like a major loss to an already banged up secondary.The other injury of note is Shaquill Griffin’s ankle sprain he suffered early in the Cardinals game. He won’t practice until Thursday and is expected to be a game-time decision. If he can’t go, Akeem King would get the start, and most likely be opposite Amari Cooper. This week on Seaside Chats with Kenneth Arthur, it’s just me: Kenneth Arthur. Well D.K. Metcalf Jersey , it’s me AND you as I take questions about the Seahawks on Twitter and answer them on the podcast. This is a free episode of the Patreon show with a giveaway for Patreon subscribers and brought to you by our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net. If you’d like to support the podcast and help us improve and continue to bring in great guests and segments each week, you can get every episode and continue to do so each week at just $2/month. I’m also giving away a Footbottle to a Patreon supporter — just email me your top offseason priority to sbnfieldgulls@gmail.com and I’ll pick a winner at random!Topics this week include:The Earl Thomas situationExtending Bobby Wagner or Russell Wilson first?Will the offense be better or worse next season?Draft prioritiesWhat edge players could be available?Are there any trade commodities on the team currently?What sort of animal could Duane Brown clingform to a lamppost?And A Whole Lot More!Listen to the episode for free right:HERE IS THE EPISODEThanks again to our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net, if you needhelp with an accident, a slip and a fall http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Marquise-Blair-Jersey , please consider reaching out to them and tell them that I sent you!The Footbottle giveaway: This is an awesome item. It’s a bottle ... inside a football! That simple. That great. I think this idea is going to be trending everywhere soon.

AnnaLudvigovna

Post by AnnaLudvigovna » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 pm

We got a little problem here with the population size and the food; our food system cant afford too much people.

This said, with another food system, I think we could grow a lot more. So there is no problem of overpopulation imo due to the lack of space or resources. Just due to a food system that need a lot of space and resources to work.